MISTRAS Wind Services offer a full and complete suite of inspection, repair and monitoring services, from structural monitoring of blades, condition monitoring of nacelle and monopile to visual, photographic and video. Our experienced Wind Team have worked alongside the worlds largest energy providers on projects that include London Array, Gwynt y Mor, Walney, LINCS, West of Duddon Sands, Horns Rev, Lillgrund.
Applications include ground penetrating radar, advanced and traditional NDT to acoustic emission (AE). See our services for more detail.
It has been necessary to find a means of servicing wind turbines that does not slow the process of power generation down because of the means of access chosen. Rope access teams can access all parts of a wind turbine, be it on land or offshore, in a manner that is faster and more convenient than any other system.
Our field inspection technicians are fully qualified and experienced, providing a professional and bespoke service. All wind turbine inspection technicians are also fully qualified members of IRATA, ensuring the best possible practice when it comes to access.
Working in partnership with the best wind technicians in the industry to deliver services on blades, towers and monoplies that include:
- Internal, external and EOW inspection
- Ultrasonic rotor blade scanning
- Laminate and coating repair
- Construction assembly support
- Inspection and installation of lightning protection systems
- Repair and installation of blade protection and aerodynamic systems
- Non Destructive Testing
- Structural Monitoring of piles, foundations and towers
- Condition monitoring of low-speed bearings
- Global Wind Training Centre
Tel: +44 (0) 01656 740 232
Or visit www.mistrasropeaccess.co.uk for more information.