Bridges & Structures
Bridges & Structures
MISTRAS offers a comprehensive range of monitoring, inspection and site services for bridges and structures in a wide variety of industries. We work with customers and structures from their initial construction to management towards the latter part of service life.
From basic inspection and traditional NDT, to cutting-edge advanced NDT and long-term structural health monitoring, we have a wide range of tools to utilise.
Our unique mix of degree-educated and chartered civil & structural engineers coupled with NDT experts (PCN, ASNT Level 2 and 3) and specialists monitoring division with systems, sensor, software, data analysis, electronics, IT and electrical engineers and technicians combine into comprehensive team that can provide the solution that you need. We can provide accurate information about structural condition, material properties, defects, and integrity that assists effective asset management, whole life costing and safety. MISTRAS has extensive expertise in the assessment of materials including steel, concrete, cables, composites and damage such as corrosion, cracking, scour and wire break.
In addition our pool of site operatives can offer skills and capability to you, such as rope access services, slinger/banksman, confined space workers, confined space rescue teams and managers, first aiders/medics, concrete repair, small scale civils, installation of site telecoms and site networks.
for Bridges Video
- Structural monitoring
- Wire break monitoring
- Damage assessment and monitoring
- Load testing and monitoring
- Bearing monitoring
- Strain gauge monitoring
Inspection, NDT and Site Services
- Structural inspection including principal, general and special
- Management & delivery of schemes in accordance with Chapter 8
- Underwater and confined space remote operated vehicles (ROV) inspections
- Fabrication NDT
- Onsite NDT
- Rope access engineering services
- Confined space management, rescue teams, supervision and first aiders
- Management & delivery of concrete structure repair and protection systems